90 percent of times its what goes into the body that brings the effects outside.
Have better sex
- Testosterone: by increasing your hormones like testosterone, the libido hormone, even women need it in small amounts and it gets depleted with age
- Vitamins: increase B vitamins,
- Coffee: 2 cups coffee,
- Zinc: from pork, dark meats, yogurt, cheese, cashews, almonds, chick peas, baked beans.
- Exercise is another way to increase the testosterone.
- Eating fresh foods as opposed to processed foods, which are high in sugars and fat and are a big no since they are all inflammation causing foods and take away the charm from your face.
- Water: By the time we are thirsty our body is already depleted the water stores.
- Drinking water as per your body weight is essential. Our body is 60% water and that’s the only big thing we really ignore. I have seen people cringing on not buying a bottle of water when they can instantly spend on lets say an ice cream or a milkshake or any aerated drinks. Calculate your water intake by dividing your weight in pounds by 2: that many ounces are needed per day. Example you are a 130 lbs. person then 65 ounces is your water need but if you exercise then add 8 ounces for every 30 minutes and if you have wine then 5 ounces for every glass of wine.
- Exercise can again put instant glow to the face by eliminating toxins from the body via sweat.
- Dental caries: any unfilled/exposed teeth are a source of infection and have known to cause bad skin, so its time for a dental check.
Happier mood and more energy:
- · Dark chocolate and blue berries combination or dark chocolate and pomegranate, vitamins like B6 and Omega 3 such as salmon or supplements like wild Alaskan salmon oil.
- · Get your MAG (magnesium): spinach, legumes, beans are all rich in magnesium, or one can have chelated magnesium that is great for fatigue and bone health.
- · Another microelement that is under eaten is selenium: found in Brazil nut, salmon, whole wheat bread, crabmeat, and pork.
- · Vitamin E found in nuts, leafy vegetables, fortified cereals, vegetable oils. I would go with nuts and leafy vegetables.
- · Low fat and high fiber diet in general should be the rule.
- · Soy: tofu, tempeh, miso soup.
- · Vitamin b6 rich foods: B6 is found in Liver, Rabbit, Fatty Fish, Red & Green Peppers (raw) Cod, Turkey, Hazel nuts, Peanuts, Cashew nuts, Potato, Chicken, Beef, Pork, Wheat bran.
- Zinc and good quality proteins and vitamin E from nuts, leafy vegetables, fortified cereals, vegetable oils.
- Low fat and high fiber diet again is a general rule for good hair.
- Exercise too adds to hair growth by increasing circulation.
- Low carb high protein food
- Fibre from plant sterols, vitamin c, whey protein, capsaicin rich cayenne, Gluten free, chromium pollinate
- Hormones: Avoid milk since it is laden with hormones and is one thing to avoid if you want flat belly. Being vegetarian helps since meats and chicken and fish all have some amount of hormones.
- Age is a factor too for all of the above, so best is to get on a healthy anti aging routine like bio-identical hormones from a trained physician or good quality serums.
- · Oxidant exposure: smoke, pollution, and inflammatory foods like fried starches and high sugar foods all lead to low energy, bad mood, breakouts. Top up the green tea and white tea, which have compounds like ECEG that are powerful antioxidants. Co-Q10 also known as ubiquinone is another good supplement for women for glowing skin. It really helps topically as well as an oral supplement for repair of skin and decreases the crow’s feet and wrinkles around your eyes.
- · Mental stress also puts width to your belly since cortisol is a hormone that is secreted in stress and increases fat deposition on your belly.To beat the stress one needs to relax, indulge in taking vacations, meditate, practice deep breathing in free time.
- · Exercise even if in small amounts can do you well when it comes to belly fat. If you do weights they are even better. Most fat is around organs and no liposuction can take it away.