Prevent diabetic complications by getting it diagnosed early
Diabetes has become a very common illness in our society, often diagnosed at a very late stage. Often it’s the most common cause of blindness and kidney failure.
I often see patients who are diagnosed with diabetes at my clinic at random, Usually it’s a silent disease, don’t wait till complications of diabetes have set in,
its best to watch out for the signs beforehand.
· Gaining too much weight in a short span of time.
· Getting too thirsty
· Going to bathroom to pee more than usual
· Feeling very hungry all the time
· Recent onset of sugar cravings
· Numbness in the arms or feet
· Cloudy urine
· Non/delayed healing wound
· Strong family history of Diabetes or unknown reason of kidney failure/heart attack.
Go see a doctor right away.